Monday, May 13, 2013

Who is Stephanie?

Welcome to my little blog! I'm so happy you have stopped by for a visit!

In September I will finally be a first year teacher for the 2013-2014 school year. It seems strange to say the term "first year teacher" after being a substitute teacher for 10 years. I had many different long term assignments, K-1-2 Self-contained, Reading Teacher, 2nd Grade, and two different 5th Grades. I learned so much during those assignments!

All of the ideas that have been building are all coming out at once, and this blog will be a great place to put them all, and to reflect on my first years.


My husband and I have been married since August 2006. He has a 13-year-old son and we have a daughter in heaven. Our current baby at home is an 8-year-old Rottweiler who is the biggest sweetheart in the world!


Starbucks and Sonic are my two guilty pleasure drink stops! I cannot get enough of Strawberry Limeades and Passion Tea Lemonades!

I love to crochet and knit. I even have a crochet blog, (Simply Crochet and Other Crafts) even though I don't have a lot of time for that anymore. One of my afghans hit pinterest big!


My favorite movie has to be A League Of Their Own, because, well, there's no crying in baseball!


No comments:

Post a Comment