Sunday, May 19, 2013

The Ultimate Chevron Classroom!

This weekend I planted my garden... and I made the ultimate chevron classroom!


It's available on Teachers Pay Teachers! So get yours now!


Included in this file, are two different alphabet posters. One that each letter takes up one sheet of paper, and one that has two letters per page. It is very colorful and has cute graphics.





Then there are the name tags. There are 4 different types of name tags, from very simple to having the alphabet, number line to 30 and left and right hand signs. These are perfect to print out on card stock and to use contact paper to apply it to the desks.




Then I made labels for your boxes of items. Pencils, markers, crayons, scissors.... all of those fun things!




Sometimes folders that the kids have are cuter with a little color on the front that you can write their names on! These are good on file folders and pocket folders. They include To Do Folder for their desks, homework folders and take home folders.




Running stations can always run smoother when you have posters all around the room, or inside the baskets for each station. You'll never have to hear "Where is this station?" The station include, Read to self, word work, meet with teacher, read to someone, listen to reading, work on writing, study spelling.. and blank ones that you can write on yourself!




Last but not least is the classroom schedule. I *think* I have included pretty much anything that can happen during the year. Since I will be teaching in a Muslim private school, I have also included Islamic Studies, Quran, and Salat al-Dhuhr.



I know I am ready to print these out and start hanging them up in my room! Too bad I have to wait for the end of the school year and for the room to be cleaned out. I'm so excited yet, I must wait. I'm also taking these to kinkos or Staples to get printed, to save myself some ink!

So, this is it! What do you think? Do you love all of the chevron goodies!? If so, please check it out on Teachers Pay Teachers!

No comments:

Post a Comment