Thursday, August 8, 2013

Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Journeys - Kindergarten - Welcome To Kindergarten

As I'm starting to plan for the first few weeks of school. I noticed that my Journeys doesn't have any materials for stations, thus, I must make up my own! And so I did. Well, for the "Welcome To Kindergarten" section so far.


Included in this are three different stations. The Welcome To Kindergarten section mainly focuses on the letters A-J. So these stations focus on those letters as well. I have Letter Matching station, Letter Find station and a Play Doh station. This will work great along side the Listen to Reading station and Guided Reading station in which i'll administer the BOY assessments.

I'm going to start working on the supplemental materials for Lesson 1 tomorrow!

For now, you can pick this up yourself at my TPT store! Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment