Thursday, September 19, 2013

Lesson 4, 5 and a Unit 1 combo pack! Journeys!

Holy Moly!! It's been a crazy two and a half weeks since school started!! Not only at school but in my personal life as well. I haven't even had a moment to write about the first two weeks. I will! I just don't know when.

I finished Unit 1 for the Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Journeys for Kindergarten. I had to finish Lesson 4 and 5... and then I grouped them all into a combo pack!

Check them out at TPT!

You can find Lesson 4 here: @ TPT

You can find Lesson 5 here: @ TPT

And you can find all 5 lessons here: @ TPT

Enjoy!!

1 comment:

  1. Stephanie, I emailed you before but I never got a response. I want to know if you will be making these packets for Units 3-6. I am counting on you! I need these materials! please can you let me know? mclauss@elmwoodfranklin.org Thanks!

    ReplyDelete