Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Lots of changes!!

I haven't posted or done any work in awhile because I had a feeling things were changing, and boy was I right! 

I am no longer teaching First grade come September, I will be teaching Kindergarten! 

It's a big step for me but I can't wait. I finally was able to get into my room yesterday and start working. But first, we had to paint the walls. I was glad I was able to pick the color, a nice calming blue color. The fabric for my curtains are on the way, and I hope it's a nice color contrast to really make it pop. 


Today I finished up with the paint and started on moving everything around. Sooner or later I will go through everything to see what all I have. 



And so it starts. I can't wait for the point when it finally starts feeling like an actual classroom. 

No comments:

Post a Comment